Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by Scott F
OK I drive for Haney Transportation and I farm
My boss is at 800-717-4702. His name is Mike. Complain away.

I am not condoning either of the opponents in this fight. I am just saying you should not ask for that which you are afraid to provide yourself.

Oops, forgot they might recognise an out of state number. You can wright them at;
Yakima, Washington (Headquarters)
3710 Gun Club Road
Yakima, WA 98901
Phone: (800) 458-3149
Fax: (509) 575-1772

Or you could go to: http://gohaney.com/default.aspx?n=332370

HINT: Make it good. They just might have a problem figuring out why someone who does not have a name of address would complain about a truck that has not been out of NW Washington in the last 12 months.

Oh, My truck number is 2627.

Have fun.

First of all Scott,

I remember from your posts here, you are a pretty darn good driver. It would take a schitload of very REAL evidence to get your boss to jeapardize your job in any way.

Who would want to do such a thing to you? I would not. I would not do it even as a prank.

No reason to.

And there is no real reason for 90% of the BS posted here about Greybull or John Burns other than people being nasty ,cowardly azzholes. They sure as hell are not saving the world from anyone.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt