Burns ...

I'll ask again, just because you ignored it ... errr, I mean "missed it" ...

1. What makes your rifle a "custom"?

1a. What "options" do you offer on your "custom build" other than a choice between one of three chamberings, one of two actions, and either a factory or Jewel trigger?

2. Do you have a system for determining the proper location for mounting the scope w/ regards for your customer's hold & eye position? (meaning that some people like their scopes mounted further forward, and some like it mounted further back)

3. How do you handle potential customers of yours that may want one of the specs of your rifles changed? i.e. length of pull change, different color stock, different stock all together, different scope, different barrel length/contour, flutes, etc.?

Point being, w/out you answering any of these questions... if what you're doing is "custom", then just about any automobile coming off a dealer's lot is "custom" because there are a few pre-set options that come from the factory that the buyer gets to choose from ... but in the end, they are all "production line" items.

Not that I truly give a damn, but it would be kinda nice to hear you admit that you don't offer a custom anything ... you have a "high performance, high price, long range capable rifle package system" that may very well work nicely in and of itself, but in no way is "customized" per the individual user in terms of having the rifle "fitted" to the user, or even allowing the user to determine what he's paying for other than you saying "it will work well" ...

Now, given that what you're selling is your word that it will work well and out-perform anything else out there ... why the hell would you be chasing people around acting like a jackass, and dodging questions about what people may be paying for if they buy your product?

I could see the jackass thing being ok if you listed out every last detail of the build so that the potential buyer could know precisely what they are laying their money down to get ... but when you're hiding all the details, and acting like a baby, it really begs questions of integrity on your part ...

-WGM-