Originally Posted by Scott F

Who's your boss, where do you work?

As an employee of his, maybe he should get a phone call/email and be enlightened by baseless negative comments about your job performance

Lets see, Compass Rose Farms. Just guessing here but I think I am a farmer. You could say my wife is the boss of the greenhouse. I am the boss of the asparagus, peppers, tomatoes, okra... I also run the forge.

You could call my wife or the asparagus, peppers, tomatoes, okra and the forge and give them negative feedback.

So really, I don't need to provide any personal information for the some sick creeps here to see.

I see that when I looked at your profile. Like I said, I have nothing to hide. Perhaps you should not demand others post what you are afraid to post. Make me wonder what you have to hide.

I thought you drove a truck for a living ,Scott?

Like I said, I am not the one running down another guy's products with baseless opinions and conjecture .

Other folks here are doing that.

Only a shameful jackass would defend such behavior.

Last edited by jim62; 12/18/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt