Originally Posted by Scott F
Not to get into a pissing match with you Jim but the info in your profile is sorely lacking.

Scott F
AKA Robert Fairing
Compass Rose Farms
1463 West Uncas Rd
Discovery Bay, WA
410 58.21 N 1220 53' 29.73� W
360-301-9301
compassrosefarmsgmail.com

I am not ashamed of who I am.

Who's your boss, where do you work?

As an employee of his, maybe he should get a phone call/email and be enlightened by baseless negative comments about your job performance? Heck , to replicate what Burns deals with here, maybe 20-30 phone calls, all from jackazzes who refuse to give there real names? That would be fun and productive, right?

Whether its "Custom rifle Nazi" BS or any other Nazi bullschit, it's not funny when the "KGB" gets pointed at you.

BTW, I do not post on this site and directly run down the work of paid advertisers for sport. Nor do I advertise here. I am also not the one tearing down MR Burns products.

So really, I don't need to provide any personal information for the some of the sick creeps here to see.

Last edited by jim62; 12/18/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt