Got priced out in Llano. Hunted some miles south off 71. Crossed Big Sandy and took next road to the left, 308 to Honey Creek Cemetary. Down there a ways. Guy had 150 acres. We were already paying too much at 5k for the place when he doubled it. But it did have a lot of game, hogs, turkeys, deer, and it was year round. But many problems with surrounding landowners hunters...... All in all doubling the price was the best thing that ever happened. I found I can kill bigger bucks on public land in East TX at no cost, that I can draw doe tags too. And it allows my wife and I to start back to out of state trips. The year I lost my lease, I went to Alaska hunting for the first time. It won't be the last. But I did love shooting hogs all the time...

As to the 6, I"d bet a years salary he won't ever get G3s, and if so they won't be more than 1-2 inches long. What a trasher. But there are still idiots loose. I hunted years back on a place in Cotulla. Hunter shot a "old" spike. About 4 inch spikes. I could tell right away it was a yearling.... Opened the mouth and the front 3 teeth were worn flat-- I knew for sure then.... but no, the owner says its a 7 year old deer look at the teeth..... Some you can never teach.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....