Hi Indy

Unfortunately my Dad has been a 30 year cardiac patient and the last years have been declining. Go on a 3 hour trip to go fishing and get called to run home again.... I'm the only child. Right now we are on hospice and have only a couple of days or week or so left( I truly hope anyway).

You can see where my time went to. I'm 40. I"ve got time left. And in the meantime I"ve taken to hunting out of state instead. Can't afford both. And with shooting I"d be spending major bucks all year to get ready for Perry and then possibly not be able to go due to Dad, and also let the team down. Just didn't work out. And all those thousands spent would be mostly wasted on practice.

So it'll be mostly hunting for quite a while. Though after this is all over, I may well start dryfiring etc... and just fly up for the team match day to support the team at Perry.

I don't know about focus at 7" beyond the sight, I get my general RX and then borrow lenses either side from the local opt. Take them to a match or 2 at 600 and have them swapped out in front of my eye as I'm aiming. Pick the best one and go from there. Much better for my eyes. I'm allowing them to pick what it takes on the actual range, vs a wild guess. Had taken the AR to the office of the Opt. etc... Was ok, but not the total answer.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....