I read it recently and quite enjoyed it. I do not know if it is perfectly accurate or revised. I don't really care. I did come away with support for several ideas I have been pondering for quite a while.

1. You have to fight your enemy in an appropriate manner. Figure how he fights and them beat him at his own game. I suppose it is the old "do unto others before they do it to you" type of fighting.

2. There really is no such thing as a fair fight when someone is trying to kill you.

3. Whites were not the first people to whup up on the Indians and destroy whole cultures. The Indians had been doing it to each other for a long time and tried to do it to us.

4. Groups who adopt superior technology have been dominating those without that technology for a long time.

5. The Mexicans who want to claim some of the USA in that area have no real good claim because they were run out by the Indians before the whites conquered the Indians.

edit: 6. Slavery was alive and well in places other than the plantations of the South.

Last edited by Notropis; 10/09/11.