Originally Posted by Swift
Originally Posted by MIVHNTR
I say this because every time I drive past the toyota dealerships around here, there's always plenty of toyota vehicles lined up for service work.

Really! You stopped in asking what the LINE was for?

of course it could have been for the free oil change

Someone's panties are bunched up. Hell no I didn't stop in there. I wouldn't want to be seen in any foreign vehicle dealers lot. One thing as far as the "free oil change" BS. Judging by the number of vehicles there every day, the dealerships would have long since gone broke giving away all of that oil and labor for free.

A friend of mine HAD a toyota tundra for a while. He brought it in on two separate occasions for a warped dash and a bent tailgate. (He made the mistake of trying to put an atv into the box of his tundra.) BTW, he DID NOT mention getting a free oil change with his repair. He's now driving a Jeep.

IIRC, there was a member here extolling the virtues of his toyota tundra for quite some time. He finally let the cat out of the bag and told of all of the problems with it and that he had sold it. I believe that he went to Ford and bought a truck.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon