GRIZ... believe it or not; straight out of the book....150 NOS.-either the old solid base or B.T/59.0 gr.IMR4350/WW Brass/CCI 200 primers/3.285" OAL: This load is covered with a dime/3 shots @100yds out of my: Mossberg 810A; Savage 110; Win. Mod70 Black Widow; Chrono thru Oehler 35P @12Ft.is 2920 avg. for the Mossberg and 2930 avg. for the Savage. Haven't done the Win.24" or the Sav.116 HBSS 26" yet, but they've got to be at least 50-80 FPS faster but, WTH it's the accuracy that counts as I keep my shots within 150yds. and head shots are more the norm than not...(don't like to waste ANY meat). My neighbor/hunting partner and his wife love the ribs and feed the innards to their dogs...and I haven't found even one recipe for antlers in 40+ yrs. of hunting deer and the racks don't mean anything to me. Don't know how this load works for others but it's a good one in my book.
A .30-30 equiv. load in these rifles, too, is: 29.0 gr. IMR4759/Rem. cases/200 primer/and either HOR..SPEER, or SIERRA 170gr. FP seated to cannelure for 2142 FPS avg. in the 22"brls.
Either bullet goes into a quarter/5 rds.@ 100 yds. with change due.(this load is used when my shoulder/rotator cuff gives me trouble. Never lost an animal-hogs included- with either load.
Just my $.02 worth. They should work for you and/or as a reduced load for the young kids starting out.
GOOD LUCK. WILL

DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF:......IT'S ALL SMALL STUFF!
D@MN; I miss my meds.
THE WINDS OF TYRANNY HAVE SHIFTED. BETTER TIMES AHEAD.