My church does very little prophesy of any kind. The only time I hear of end times a Jahovahs ""Wittnesses."" as people that predicted end times . I dont worry about end times but worry about the way our country is heading and seems to be leading to the end times prophesies. And Steelhead, ya can't really say prophesies are equal to a cartoon book. Isaiah 17 sais Damascus will be a heap of rubble. Go on Yahoo images and look up Damascus. There are heaps of rubble all over the place. Bombed out buildings, just piles of rock. How did scripture writings 3,000 yrs ago know this? Also, Isaiah 18-19 talks about the Nile River drying up. Has not happened yet . Dont mean it won't happen. And if my faith in Christ is a fallacy and there is no hell or heaven , I won't know the difference anyway. If my faith is right the skeptics here are in for a big surprise. There is no way for me to loose. You may say I "blew my money " tithing. I say the unsaved blow their money on alcahol ( a poison according to MSDS) cigarettes , ( tar in your lungs) and addictive nicotine, strip bars , drunk driving tickets ETC. ( At least tithe is tax deductible , snicker) .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23