Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by gunner500
This, is the reason I don't go to church, a bunch of back sliding hypocrites, BS con artists and betty-better-than-me's. crazy
They can kiss my red ass while riding their tall horses starring down their noses at the rest of the world.

They've (Christians AND their churches) done a pretty poor job as a whole. With 83% of Americans professing to be Christians (about 250 MILLION people), you'd think that things would be WAY better here than they are. You'd think that these folks, collectively, would be a HUGE influencial and driving force. But they're not. If all of these Christians would simply do what Jesus did, it would have a profound postive impact on this country in a years time. People don't resist Christians because they love others too much. People don't resist Christians because they are too welcoming of others. People don't resist Christians because they are too willing to carry others people's burdens. People don't resist Christians because they're so forgiving and so open and so gracious.
What people find so easy to resist about Christians is the hypocrisy and the 'we know it all, and we're better than y'all' attitude that many of em' seem to have.

People don't resist Christianity because of Jesus...people resist Christianity because of Christians.

That's right, I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't even have a pair of shoes or a dang mule, he certainly did'nt care to have the Mercedes-Benz' or mansions/palaces of the day. crazy

MAN has ruined organized religion for me, greed and weakness for the flesh and straight BFS cons for money out of guilt are the clinchers!

Trump Won!