Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Why don't you add something positive?

Ya' mean like agreeing with you...?

Antlers,
First, my response was to Gus in relation to a question he asked about "early revelation" not to you. It was a short response to hm to explain how there was; how it might have happened. My comments were not directed to you nor did I ask your opinion. Notice I couched my opinion as, "I lean to" meaning, I am not positive this is correct in the context of correctly understanding the science or God's word as there is much divided opinion on the subject.

I am not asking you to agree with me nor care if you do or dont't; believe what you want. Instead of adding to the discussion in a cordial way, whether pro or CON, you pick on a point that is totally peripheral to my main point and again interrupt a thread and derail it with your little, inner Napoleonic edicts.

If you had something to add about prophecy and/or early revelation why not share it with us in a contributing way instead? I suspect because you are completely unable to add OR LEAD with anything of substance. Most reasonable folks have a sense of what they don't know; some have no idea of what they don't know but but forge ahead anyway seeking attention and trying to bolster their little egos.

The author of Proverbs 17:28, paraphrased by Abraham Lincoln and Mark Twain, wrote something you should seriously consider.