Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Allen917
Originally Posted by gunner500
This, is the reason I don't go to church, a bunch of back sliding hypocrites, BS con artists and betty-better-than-me's. crazy
They can kiss my red ass while riding their tall horses starring down their noses at the rest of the world.

Yes, there are hypocrites in church, we all know this. But I'm with the crowd that would rather sit by a hypocrite in church for my few short years, than spend eternity with them in hell. But it is your choice, not mine.
Well said.

Where did you two thumpers read where I said I didn't believe in God?

I hate what man has done to the church, and don't purposefully hangout with asswholes, don't believe I've ever read where 'one should congregate' to have a relationship with God.

Plus, I don't trust any mother-fu-ker that wont cuss.
I didn't mean that at all. Just was agreeing with the man that putting up with people is what I chose to do rather than staying away. Sorry you took it that way. It wasn't intended as such.

I'm also in total agreement about what man, and institutions, have done to the church. It didn't take them long.

I'm more of a Patton Christian in my speech sometimes, too. Rode a Harley too long, maybe. At least that's what I tell my kids.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.