Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Ringman
Poster: efw
Subject: Re: Obsession With Bible Prophecy: The Devil Loves It

Originally Posted By Ringman

I most certainly don't agree with your opinion of what antlers posted. I cold have posted the above as well as you did, but antlers told us what the Pharisees thought.

As seems to be par for the course I'm pretty thoroughly confused by your suggestion that my response didn't answer the question.

You posted Jesus' response to the Pharisee's life style. That dos not address antler's post. I don't know how to say it another way. Antlers posted what the Pharisee were thinking. Without Scripture telling us what they were thinking we can not know what they were thinking. Scripture does not give us that info.

Ok I see I wasn't taking it as literally as that. However, there are points at which the thoughts of the Pharisees are given to us at least concerning their desire to kill the Christ.

Thanks for the response, but what was your point then? I assume you weren't defending Pharisees?

Are behaviors fair indicators of what a person is thinking? If you see a consistent pattern of behavior in a person do you think you can make at least an educated guess as to how they're thinking?

I'm still completely lost as to what in the world your point is or how it relates to the over arching themes of this thread?

I am not defending the Pharisees. I am pointing out the error of antlers and the error of you defending him. There is no way for us to see what the Pharisees were doing so we can not judge what they were thinking by those actions. We have only God's Word to go by. We are to "handle accurately the Word of God."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter