To the above post. I have heard this all my life, and at the same time watching these people criticize christians they are every bit as bad and think nothing of it. Matter of fact, non chrisitan look for anything about the fault of a christian so they can judge them. If you judge someone, you better be and have little if any shortfalls yourself. This post is a perfect example. It started out about bible prophesy and it turns into a bitch session from non christians about christian. If you dont like us , or the thread there are plenty others on 24 hr to go to. Why are you non christians even here if ya can't stand us hypocrites? DOnt think us christian do much ? Our church supports a christian church in Iran, Cuba and Ireland. During Katrina there were church groups all over helping. I didn't think there were any atheist , or non christian , muslim, J.W. , groups there. After this mess in Louisiana I am sure many will be back. Finding a few unlikable christians and judging them all is like finding a half dozen jackasses on the campfire and saying everyone there is a jackass.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23