Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Not to JGR, but just in general, to those "astrophysicists, geologists, chemists, physicists, and expert anthropologists" by training here, in whose opinion carbon-14 has not had any role in determining what is taken for the age of the earth in the past: IT WASN'T EVEN an issue in any of my posts until our resident expert Antlers made it one.

Of course, to that point, his profile shows so much evidence of formal training in this particular area (not that that's always necessary mind you)--but be that as it may, he was/is, I'm so sure, always resolute in proffering how all things began, when, how, and probably even gave God advice as to what to write and when to do it too...and to what he deemed inspired to mean. Heck, I'm sure he was always available for consultation on everything.

Please do some more research--even read some--on the subject at hand and more importantly, be ready to read, and digest others' opinions without immediately, reflexively spouting some ridiculous inanity. You know, just to learn a little. I know some things are nearly impossible..but try. Ok? Ok Don't.

I'm finished with this post, thread, this topic, and some of the posters here whose feet are in those cement overshoes. Life is too short to deal with the obstreperous.

Danny, aka Antlers, is welcome in my camp anytime. I doubt you and I would have a pleasant visit.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place