Karl, good to hear from you again. We are looking forward to you making it out here this winter.

Come on Ray, that is a pretty wide wand you are waving there to dismiss the military guys and then suggest that they will just hit the burst switch when things fall apart. From what I have seen these guys are using exact placement at muzzle to muzzle distances and are required to not only kill the bad guy, but save the hostage ande be fully accountable for each round fired. Hardly a pray and spray.

Ray, I realize you are on one end of the country and I am on the other, but I'd bet we could cross paths at some point for a bit of shooting. I'd hate to take advantage of a feller with your advanced age and infirmity but I bet we could still have a spot of fun. bring one of you big bolt rifle and you can shoot againsut my bolt with appropriate optics. Of course I would't keep your rifle if you lost.

Might make for a neat little side match.

ss

No words of mine can hope to convey to you the ringing joy and hope embodied in that spontaneous yell: �The Americans are coming; at last they are coming!�

I hadn�t the heart to disillusion them.

John "Pondoro" Taylor
Africa 1955