First Erem. you are mistaken, uzi's are not the weapon of choice. Most are using what is issued, the M4 with an Eotech or some other red dot sighting system. The better equipped teams are equipped with MP-5s. The high-speed low-drag guys are equipped as they see fit.

Ray, I am tiring a bit of this attitude of yours that you have done everything and are better at it and everyone else is completely wrong. Simply shooting with Hathcock, Keith or McGivern does not necessarily mean that you have cornered the market on shooting information. You might be a better speed shot than I am but you could just as easily get a spanking from me. Simple arrogance backed with nothing more than talk is wearing thin and I am beginning to rethink doing business with you.

That last deer hunt you sent me on was a pretty sorry operation that was full of talk and the guys running it were much more interested in driving around after dark and looking for good deer that oddly never showed at their stand sights. Pretty clear they were hunting for themselves.

After this blusterous talk here I am beginning to wander what kind of operation you are running on this upcoming mule deer hunt. Is this hunt all talk and no horns? You rub elbows with the best hunters in the world and teach them all about shooting dangerous game, and that is fine. But I am going to be a little unhappy if this is yet another drive around the scenic side of the of the mountain with pretty real estate and no mule deer.

I've trusted you up til now but after this loud mouth deal hear I am beginning to smell a problem. Ok, you are the toughest shot around on DG( so you say)what about booking a hunt that delivers on it promises?

josh

josh

No words of mine can hope to convey to you the ringing joy and hope embodied in that spontaneous yell: �The Americans are coming; at last they are coming!�

I hadn�t the heart to disillusion them.

John "Pondoro" Taylor
Africa 1955