Damn Ray, I took you for less of a liar than that. I showed up with all the groceries and did well cooking for myself. The only thing I did not do was shoot little yearlings. I never laid eyes on even a half way shootable deer, and zero hogs. Funny that you had such extraordinary luck on this hunt. Then you lied when you said I did not contact you about how I was unhappy with the nighttime hunting those owners were doing.

I don't see a BS accusation yet. Just a bunch you don't want to answer. And I love those apologies....well I am sorry but you didn't kiss the right ass.... Polite with you means admitting you are right and I am wrong no matter the situation.

You are correct in one of your little spats, I don't agree with you on iron sights and you are unable to discuss the situation calmly and logically. You must use loud mouth "Hell I was there!!! bullshit to try to make your point. Big mouth don't make you a big man.

So everyone else at Seymore got a deer but me? Sounds like you guys might have gotten a bit of special treatment. Maybe some pastures that were off limits to me or did you shoot them in the spotlight? Sounds like that spotlight and you may be very close associates. Very curious. Now maybe you'd better get on the phone and see if I was the beggar hunter or is that yet another lie you intend to let stand?

And Atkinson I am pretty sure that you will not have to bother with booking me in the future on a hunt. I do my best to deal with honest men, that do honest business. I try to avoid big mouth liars who are trying to make their money on bluff and farts. I was warned about you and your poor ethics by several of your past customers. I should have listened to them. Shanks abound in all fields, it appears that you have worked you way to the bottom, which is no mean feat considering all the new shanks in the field. Maybe you can be their standard bearer. "Scum of the world, Unite! We've no were to go but down!!!.

I don't know what to do with Wayne Weimer?. He sounds like an honest man trying to make a living, which is fine with me. My only real reservation is that he has had contact with you and your business ethics. I don't know if he is an honest enough man to deal with you considering your filth. I suppose that I will just call him and use my best judgement. I want a decent hunt but that is pretty much impossible around you. I don't know how much you may have tainted him as a honest human being. Did you leave him any morality to work with or is he a thieving snake in the grass like you?

I just don't know what to do. I'll guess I'll call Wayne Weimer and give him an honest opportunity at my buisiness.

As for you Atkinson, you could make at least a small gesture to try to make up for the Seymour theft. Nothing much, just a gesture.

Whatever, josh

No words of mine can hope to convey to you the ringing joy and hope embodied in that spontaneous yell: �The Americans are coming; at last they are coming!�

I hadn�t the heart to disillusion them.

John "Pondoro" Taylor
Africa 1955