ME:
You seem to thinking about theoretical trajectory, not shooting skill.

BMT:
Ummm, no. I was considering real life hunting situations-- sloping ground, slippery footing, difficult conditions of light and wind. With Open sights, not Precision adjustable match grade Peep sights, regular express style open sights (or more likely, Ghost Ring" peep sights).

ANSWER:
I don't need anything but good open sights to hit a clay pigeon all day long offhand at 150 yards.
---------------------------
ME:
The six inch target I referred to is not some input to your ballistics program, but an actual target a hunter must be able to hit every time offhand at 150 yards. At 50 yards, he needs to be able to hit 2 inches every time.

BMT:
Why is that? An Elephant's brain is the size of a football, not a racquetball. A Buff's heart/shoulder is as big as a softball. What is so small and hard to hit that such precision is needed?

ANSWER:
The heart or brain of a wild boar, bear, lion or leopard is much only about 6 inches.

I also presume that anyone going after dangerous game would work their way up hunting small game, deer, black bear and feral hogs back home first. The heart is only 6 inches. If you can't hit that at 100 yards offhand, you can't hit a football at 150 yards.

That's why I question your experience.