Sharpshooter,
I apoligise if I have set you off..I thought we were having some fun and your the one that tossed out the challange to a shooting match..

I was not aware that you were unhappy with my $2500 whitetail hunt last year, for that you were allowed a buck, doe and all the hogs you could shoot, the use of the lodge, unguided but assisted if need be, and you didn't complain about it, until you got mad at this thread, thats the trouble with the internet..It was not guided, it was not fenced, and the deer are 120 to 130..Its a hunt designed not to break the pocket book, a perfect father son hunt, and my clients had 99% success on deer last year..I hunted the last two days and shot a 3x3 buck and a big Russian hog..I believe you arrived there with unreasonable expectations. If you wanted a big whitetail trophy deer I would have sent you elsewhere at about $5500 or more. I am sorry you feel the way you do about it.

I also know that you booked a hunt with me this year, and I also didn't know that you were sharpshooter, so your posts are a little unfair to me...However, I have sent your money to Wayne and I am willing to give you a full refund and will advise Wayne to do that if that is what you want to do, However Wayne has nothing to do with what has happened here..

One of the ills of the internet. Again I apoligise and sorry that you feel the way you do about me as I have enjoyed our business relationship and thought it was good.