Atkinson, I actually did make contact with about the Seymour hunt and you pretty much brushed it off. I am sure there are a few people that enjoyed it, but I got shanked on purpose and chalked it up to experience. I even had the courtesy to try booking with you again and now you are offering a refund. I am out a bit more than just what I paid you but so be it.

You made a clever little side-step statement there saying Wayne Weimer? (is that how his name is spelled) has access to a lot of land. And then you're little generic statement that most west Texas ranches are 20,000 to 100,00 ac.

1) I want to know exactly how much property that Wayne has access to.

2)I want to know which properties they are by name and the driving distances from Marfa.

3) I'd also like to know how often Wayne puts hunters on deer and the names of some of the ones that he hasn't.

These seem to be pretty straight forward requests considering the last cluster screw and the way you are known for taking care of your customers.

Josh

No words of mine can hope to convey to you the ringing joy and hope embodied in that spontaneous yell: �The Americans are coming; at last they are coming!�

I hadn�t the heart to disillusion them.

John "Pondoro" Taylor
Africa 1955