Ray, your reading comprehension is poor. I don't intend to refute your silly oft repeated little lies. I agreed to hunt with Wayne based on his word, not yours. All I ever wanted from anyone, including you was an honest hunt. I wasn't unhappy about not killing a deer at Seymour, I was unhappy about being cheated and the question was how deeply you were personally involved in the deceit.

From what I can tell from my phone conversations with Wayne he does not seem to be in league with your deceit. So since I had already scheduled my time for this hunt and my nephew is un-believably excited, we decided to to ahead. I even asked Wayne to make sure we put my nephew on a couple of javelinas even if the mule deer get pushed to the back of the hunt. So I am going to trust Wayne and I consider you to have no further involvement.

Anyway, I did not mean my earlier post to give you the impression that I somehow liked or respected you. Your lack of a sense of honor and integrity would preclude any respect. I suppose that I was lamenting the fact that you have not lived up to the kind role model that so many young men need.

I guess all men have their failings and yours has been honesty. I sure wanted to believe in you, and truthfully I wanted to like you.

Somethings are just not meant to be. Your desire for that last dollar and that loud, nasty response you give to those that question you has served you well.

I don't dislike you, I wanted to like you, now I just pity you. I pity how you could have been a positive influence on all these younger hunters. Now you are just a bitter, dishonest, old man that is of little use to the world around him. A wasted, pitiful life.

I'm sorry for all of us that could have profited from your experience. It has been a pitiful outcome for us all.

j

No words of mine can hope to convey to you the ringing joy and hope embodied in that spontaneous yell: �The Americans are coming; at last they are coming!�

I hadn�t the heart to disillusion them.

John "Pondoro" Taylor
Africa 1955