Sharpshooter
The truth is you totally over reacted to a silly thread on the internet because you were challanged, then you made some stupid remarks and got your tit in a wranger, so you have attempted to turn it around by lieing about me and attacking my integrity. That is pretty CS IMO.

If you hated your hunt in Seymour so bad, I ask you why did you booked with me again this year to go Mule Deer hunting?? and don't give me that well I'm such a forgiveing good ole boy, you pretty much voided that excuse.

You didn't see any shootable deer at Seymour? I went after you, in fact the last day, and I saw half a dozen shootable bucks in the 120 range and shot about a 130 buck and a hog. That was after the place had been hunted for 45 days. I was in the house stand that you were in as its the closest stand to the big grain fields duh!, thats the stand you condemed as too close to the house btw.

As far as I know your the only hunter that didn't get two deer and hogs? That is a matter of record btw with Texas Game and Fish if you want to check it out. I know your the only one of my hunters that didn't connect. They all got a buck, doe and I think they shot hogs at night.

My suggest that you either go on your Mule Deer hunt or Wayne will give you your money back..But then both options pi-- you off don't they?, so just what the hell would you have me do, I would like to hear one rational statement come out of your mouth.

In my opinnion hunting fair chase behind low fences and hunting wild deer can meet with failure..I have failed to connect on many fair chase hunts. I have failed to see buffalo in the Selous or deer on the best ranches in NM and Texas for days at a time. It's called hunting, not shooting. I get a kick out of the steriotype that says "I want a fair chase hunt, no high fences," but then when he does not kill or see game, the whining starts..That fellow is NOT a hunter, he is a shooter with a line of bull. That is where I have put you sonny!

I have seen folks make a fool of themselves but you take the cake..BTW I take back all my early apoligizes, you don't deserve them.

Now here is your option, go with Wayne and have a great hunt or get your money back, I dont' know what else I can do, nor do I intend to, I personally would prefer you didn't go, but you paid your deposit and so its up to you and Wayne. I sure as hell don't want your business. If I was the outfitter, I would send your money back and refuse to hunt anyone that conducts themselve like you do.

Last edited by atkinson; 11/13/09.