I don't mind out of state hunters at all. However I do get tired of hearing the public land argument. We all got to pay to play. Considering that all game animals belong to their respective states I find it funny that if a western guy wanted to hunt back east that most of the public game is found on private ground. Not only would we have to buy tags but I'm willing to bet that our trespass fee would trump what most guys pay to hunt the western states on a DIY level of some quality.

I rarely hear anyone dogging on WY or MT much so I've taken an interest in this thread. I live here in CO where anybody and their dog has an opportunity to hunt and lower tag prices. IF CO so much as changes a tag fee by a few bucks we get hit hard with heavy criticism. Considering most hunters in this state get at most 5-9 days to hunt with a rifle or 1 month for archery per species per year while most that do the complaining have 3-4 months at home in their own state, its laughable to me to call us residents selfish. I know WY and MT have different regs.

I really agree with ranger1 and rattler when it comes to choosing to stay somewhere you like versus moving somewhere you don't to make more money. Its a sacrifice on our part to hunt and fish in these excellent places.

Shut up and hunt!