Originally Posted by rattler
you know for some who says it aint bout the money you sure are focused on it.....

Its really not about the money so much as it is the people of montana deciding I needed to spend more because they have issues with outfitters. I don't care if the tag increase was $2,$20 or $200 it would have pissed me off all the same.

I guess though it is about the money for all the people of montana or they would have left the tags alone. It did not bother me that other non-residents paid a higher price so they could get a tag when I had to take my chances in the draw but it bothered residents? WTF. Why on gods green earth would they care? Oh thats right they were mad or jealous of outfitters making there money by guiding. I guess though it was easy for the people of montana to do with away with outfitter tags when they had nothing on the line.

In my own mind I know this will not hurt montana though. Most people are sheep and will pay what they are told to. I do hope though come next october there is some pissin and moaning and I hope its not from hunters.....

Dink