Originally Posted by DINK
Pointer what I pay alot already as a non-resident with out the tag increase. I think a $200 tag increase is stealing. The people voted against the outfitters and against the non-residents in hopes of having these big ranches that are leased opened to free hunting. In my opinion these people voted on a dream and now I have to pay for there dream of free hunting on ranches that I don't think is going to happen.

I heard everyone say about non-residents paying there way to the front. What are they going to vote against next custom rifles? Since the average guy can't/won't afford a $7500 custom rifle are they going to vote and make it a law that one can only hunt with a factory rifle that cost less than $600? What about the guy that can kill game at 800 yards he will kill more game than the average guy. They going to outlaw rangefinders and shots over 200 yards so its fair to the citizens of montana?

Dink
In case you didn't know, I too am a non-resident. However, I don't have the $$ to pay landowners like a "rich guy" like you. I sleep in tents and I hunt public ground. It's "rich guys" like you that have locked me out of places to hunt that I used to have access to just for asking or offering to do some work. I ain't sorry your puzzy hurts...

If you don't like MT "stealing" your $200, then stay out. I bet if you posted your gear list and expenses from your last trip to MT, I bet I could cut out $200 that you wouldn't miss. The drum you are beating is getting quite shrill...

And believe me, I know a whole hell of a lot more about the federal land, state wildlife issue than you and your arguments have lost at nearly all court levels. Give it up.

I'm beginining to think your screen name is very appropriate...