Muledeer if you health insrance went up 60% are you going to complain? How many free or reduced price hunts do you get to go on? Wouldn't those be considered breaks? I don't get that option and I don't get to write them off as tax deductions either. Those pigs you are killing are they on federal ground? I am going to guess not. I know you hunt for a living and I do it as a hobby but I still can not believe a 60% increase in tags and everyone thinks we should just be happy about it.

There is some BLM ground that adjoins the ranch we hunt. We always stop and talk to the guys and locals make fun of us for paying to hunt. What do you think hotel rooms (if you can find one on opening weekend), meals, fuel, ect. cost for five guys for six days (we get there the day before season)? Then we have to worry about other hunters being where we want to be hunting. Sure we pay more but sometimes you have weigh that chit out.

Wyoming is the place for antelope. We have maximum points there for deer,antelope and elk. The reason we usually antelope hunt in montana is because of the june 1st application deadling. If we do not draw tags for anything else we still have time to put in for antelope.

KRAKMT we kill every doe we can. We also shoot every prairie dog we can find.

Dink