i never gave a chit bout the leased land.....i aint allowed on plenty of land not leased by outfitters....its privately owned land...i dont figure i got much of a say on who is allowed on private land...

only thing i ever figured is if the animals were present on the land during the hunting season and the land owner turned away hunters like myself willing to shoot does then they should not be able to put in to allow post season game damage hunts on their land....if you wouldnt let me shoot the things during the regular season you shouldnt get special consideration post season....

on the west side of the state where deer and elk will be at high altitudes and dont come down till the last week of the season or later is a different issue....

arrogant outfitters trying to push around Montanans like myself and my buddies taking ppl fishing on our dime and expected us to pay to join their organization to do so is what pissed off alot of folks around here....im a hard headed Norwegian, you dont tell me i have to pay some [bleep] outfitter organization to take some kids fishing for free....

Last edited by rattler; 11/19/10.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books