Great Original Post. You did well.

I carry a Kershaw Blur in my right front pants pocket daily. I do not even consider it a weapon, it's my every day pocket knife. In my Left front pocket is a Gerber Pocket Clip Box Knife. Again not a weapon, I cut cardboard with it at work.

My everyday carry for the last few years has been a Glock 37.3 or 38.3. They replaced my G23.4 as my everyday carry which I still own. I recently installed a Holosun Chevron Sight on the G37.3. I had a couple new holsters made for the G37 with the Optical Sight installed. One an inside the waist band, the second an Askins Avenger style belt holster. I have been carrying it more than the G38.3 lately due to liking the optical sight. I really like the Holosun Sight. Normally I do not carry a spare magazine, which I probably should do daily. This changes on Sunday Morning. When in Church I do carry at a minimum a couple reloads. If wearing a vest/lite jacket I will carry a couple more magazines in the pockets. I do not expect trouble, but I was a Boy Scout, and believe in being prepared. I also shoot a Combat Match once a month with my carry handgun. Our Church Security Teem is just spooling up and getting organized officially. We plan to shoot once a month as a minimum to keep the Teem tuned up. I was in Law Enforcement for 20 years. I have a pretty good handle on response time. If I had a SERIOUS problem in the middle of the night, it would take at a minimum 30 minutes to get some one to my house, and very likely longer. If we had a problem at Church we might have some one respond in 10 to 15 minutes if the Deputy or Highway Patrol Officer was not on the other side of the County when they got the call. You are responsible for your own safety. If you do not carry every day, you will never be armed when you need to be.

Bob R

Last edited by Viper225; 10/29/23.