When I stopped carrying a 1911, which I did for over 20yrs, I went to Glocks. Main reason was the arthritis in my gunhand did something to a nerve inside my" Browning Safety Riding thumb". In recoil, that safety ( I shot High Thumb forever and always) hit that nerve and "almost" made me Pee two to three small drops in my drawers! ha. It got to the point I lost some strength too. I replaced them with a Glock 34. The Ghost Trigger Disconnector really helped, but it was no 1911 Trigger! I could hit up close, but had a hard time hitting a pc of printing paper at 50yds. (coyote, etc, sometimes require "finessing" smile ) Anyhow, I settled on a G36 a long while, then a G30s, G29 was sweet, but this was after some surgeries, still needed more grip strength. So then I became a G19 addict. My little 4" Security Six 38 Special ( my dear friend gunsmith who died awhile back was a wiz at tuning revolvers, it is one accurate little Jewel) became my calling pistol, woods loafing buddy. To me, a good gunbelt/quality holster, the G34 - G17 worked swell, but the G19 ( sometimes a G23) stole my heart. THEN here came the G43x and the Shield Arms 15 shooter....."Bliss", ha.
Hey, you guys be safe and doubly alert out there, Lord only knows what might show up, something that really needs shooting very well and very repeatedly... laugh

Last edited by Jim_Knight; 11/02/23.