Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by deflave
No I meant this Glock. The slide looks blue. Maybe it's just the pic.

It's from a reflection from the blue box next to it. Notice that the thumb slot on the grip is blue also. It bounced off the camera/phone when it flashed.

Nope the slide is blue.

Typically guns used for sims are also blue and referred to as a "Blue Gun". The use of the blue color is to help prevent a real gun being used in Force on Force training.

Simunitions Training Guns

Personally I would never paint a real gun blue but as long as the gun never gets anywhere near F on F training it's probably not the end of the world.

Originally Posted by local_dirt
If you see somebody walk into your local Piggly Wiggly with an AR15 or AK, put one in their cranium immediately. Don't stand there and overthink it. They are not there to get a jar of pickles.

You will go to prison for shooting people who are exercising their Right to Keep and Bear Arms, as you should.

I am smart enough to not take my Smurf Glock into a training environment where sim guns may be present, so it is a total non issue.

Live guns of any type should not be present in a sim gun training area anyways, and if someone is not smart enough to recognize the difference between a real Glock and a Simunitions Glock, then they are really too stupid to be handling guns anyways. Of course there seems to be plenty of them around, and they get hired as the standards continue to be lowered.

None of this is my concern though, as I have done my time, and as I have stated previously I have zero desire to teach any manner of firearms training these days. I first started teaching gun stuff in 1994. I am completely done with it.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com