Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I live in an area that has T-Shirt and shorts weather 6 months of the year. Is there a good set-up for carrying a full-size pistol dressed as such? If so, what is it?

Only 6 months?

Open carry, or a pocket pistol. OR, wear more clothes.

Much of this thread has focused on the value of a full size pistol and the concept of bigger is better. Just trying to figure out if there is a way to pull that off in my typical summer garb.

I'll go ahead and ask the masses this while we are on the subject. Do any of you know a good video or article that covers the various methods of concealed carry in depth.

Do you own a full-sized handgun? I have to edit what I posted as it is a snipe at Barnard. That's uncalled for in the context of what I think MS intended for this thread where we all need to be situationally aware now more than ever. And be properly prepared to respond.

Apologies Barnard. There has been great advice shared in this thread by those with real world experience. For myself, I do cc for my ability to defend myself, maybe others too. I hope to never have to do so, but better to have the ability than not.

Last edited by Mr_TooDogs; 11/05/23.

GOA