Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Thanks Mackay.

Was just thinking of PMing you. I this the thread with the pics of your adaptation of mag pouch as holster on a chest pack? Getting one from a relative soon, and your method looked quite suitable for my treks around the area here.

Oh, may I copy that to send to my relatives that are also shooters but don't carry or don't always carry? or is there a link to the original?

Are you asking about the pictures of the Hill People Gear and M4 mag pouch mod pics that I use for autos?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Those?
Exactly that. Thanks,

Relative has an HPG chest rig thry've only used a couple of times and are going to put up for sale. Asked if I'd be interested and I've been looking at them for a bit. So I'll get into one for about 1/2 HPG's sale price to try. When I saw your pics I thought that would be a suitable solution to pack the .45 when we take the dogs out on the BLM land behind our place.

I think you mentioned it before, but my old brain has forgotten what the gray itme attached to the front of the pack is? Seems you have the mag pouches attached to that?

Appreciate the reply and help

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?