Originally Posted by isaac
Mike...what's on your wish list for Texas? Deer sized game? pig? or just varmints?

And, are you taking this as your Texas hunting piece? I'm thinking about it along with my 243 for the bigger game as I'm feeling odd using the 223 for that stuff, although legal.

Pat....thanks for getting back to me. After consult with a expert, it will be AVO #2s for the boys!

Bob,

I have plenty of pork in the freezer from December, so I would like to get a large boar to have mounted, and I would just give the meat to whomever wanted it. I'm still pondering the other types of deer, but will probably just go for a large boar. If I can get a bead on a smaller sow, I might bust a cap on her too, since we're allowed two, and I suppose you can never have too much pork in the freezer-unless your Muslim!

I will probably bring my trusty M14, the M24 and my Red Label, as someone mentioned skeet or clays as one of the attractions.

George,
That's too bad man, I was looking forward to seeing you once again. Maybe if we do another get together in TN it will happen.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson