Originally Posted by LeRoy
Yes sir! This will be my first trip. Never been farther south than Cody, in '05.
Am really lookin forward to it.
You all are sure makin it tough to have any night partyin!! I may have to go out with the varmints, I mean the varmint hunters at night. Not sure I would shoot one of the big cats, but it would be nice to see someone chit themselves, if one came in to a call--unexpected like wink

Pat...
where is that last pic (bridge/water) of--sure is pretty.

MAN I CANNOT WAIT.
Just keep the fuggin snakes away- - - PLEASE! Oh, I got a pair of snake gaiters from Cabelas. Should be here any day now.

What kind of clothing do you all recommend? I made sure my thong and bra are packed aleady wink
Anyone use under armour "heat gear", or should I just bring jeans and tees? Any direction would be appreciated.
Shorts are not a good thing, unless you want to be picking up people off the ground after laughing themselves into passing out!

Thanks, later...

took me so long to write this, damn dogs got me up n down like a yo yo, we're twenty posts away from when I started frown

LeRoy,

If you got the time, I recommend a little swimming hole just down the road called Hamilton Pool. During the week it's not too crowded. Great place to relax and have a nice swim.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber