Originally Posted by shrapnel
I have to admit I have learned a lot here. Given that Craig is using .431 bullets in his .44, I think that maybe if you start with an even larger bullet, say a .550 with a comparable meplat you could end up with a 44 that would surpass all other handgun cartridges.

I bet Craig was fun to watch in kindergarten with square pegs and round holes..

See, you guys are incapable of having a debate without getting personal. You're great at coming up with insults but offer NOTHING of substance. The insults are like water off a duck's back. It just tells me that I'm dealing with intellectual midgets without nothing to say worth reading. You ever measure the throats on that Colt you're so fond of? I bet they tell you you need something larger than a .452" cast bullet.

Most of mine are .430" but .431" is a standard size for cast bullets. Beartooth will size them as large as .432". Are you retarded? Did you even go to school? Can you even form a cogent argument, without insults?

Originally Posted by jwp475
I don't like arguing with you because you never concede appoint and never admit you are wrong.

Pot, meet kettle. I concede the point that the .45 is bigger but you never concede that it depends on the bullet. Or the fact that no one ever brings up meplat diameter? Your arguments are full of contradictions.

What heavy .44 bullets have you even used on large game? How long has it been since you discarded the .44 in favor of the .45?