There are a lot of implications here that bullet diameter is now playing a role, beyond that of meplat diameter.

I have no problem readily admitting that I've killed nothing bigger than deer and hogs. Never have. However, I asked you first and I've asked you a dozen times about your experience with the .44Mag. What bullets you've used and when and YOU refuse to answer. To which I can only assume that what I've always said is true. You made up your mind a long time ago and nothing will change that. The tests were scientific, no emotion, no ulterior motives. They are what they are and the results are valid. They just don't jibe with your 'need' to believe the .45 is superior and THAT is why you reject them. No other reason.

I've also asked where these mythical 80% meplats are and nothing, no response. Do you now for a fact that the .45 bullets you used that you swear had a "greater impact" on the critters you shot had a larger meplat than possible with the .44. Or did you just assume they did, like everyone else does?

The tests were valid, period. They don't tell you what you wanted to hear so you will do anything to discredit them. Jesus, the .45Colt true believers have mighty fragile egos.