Originally Posted by CraigC
Originally Posted by jwp475
Now but you are being extremely obtuse. I have 2 S&W M29-2's bother with 6 1/2" barrel and on the same day with the same Ammo one is 50 to 80 FPS (depending on load) is faster than the other one

Simular E are alike, but not identical especially when they are not the same caliber plus the fact your data pales in comparison to hogdons because you have zero pressure data. You have not discovered any new truths, you just show a lack of understanding

The guns are as close as you can make them and still resemble real guns that people buy over the counter. They're from the same maker, of the same vintage, have factory barrels and chambers. They are as close as two factory guns could be. Yeah, azzhole, I know that there are variations between individual guns but unless one of mine can be proven to be widely deviated from the norm, the test was valid.

My loads are slower than Hodgdon's because they were fired from real guns, not pressure barrels. What do you mean I have no pressure data? All of Hodgdon's data has pressure levels.

Now you're just arguing to argue. Admit it, it doesn't matter how the testing was conducted, you're going to argue with it because you don't like the results. YOU are the one with the agenda.

Number one I am not the azz hole here. Fact is you are now admitting what I said from the beginning. We're is the pressure data with your posted chrono'ed loads? Not there is where. Two different guns may or may not pressure up the same and that is the point. Mule Deers data has more merit since it is from Hogdon with pressure for each load and velocity.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first