Originally Posted by CraigC
Originally Posted by HawkI
Please show me where, in your best Yogi bear/jelly donut medium where a roundnosed 431 or whatever makes a larger hole than the same 452 or 454 round nose.

Who said anything about roundnose??? WTF are you talking about?

Originally Posted by HawkI
You bring up game, but damned if you've ever poked anything but jelly donuts and imaginary animals.

Really? I've been hunting with handguns since childhood, azzhole.

The SIM-TEST testing is the only way to eliminate as many variables as possible. Because no 100 critters are the same, no 100 shots taken are under the same circumstances. The ballistic media removes those variables. Guess what, dummy, the people who develop and design bullets do so with ballistic test media. Not critters. So how you figure you can somehow discredit my testing is beyond me.

No testing is a start to finding a load that one wants to take to the field. Shooting acctual game is the real test. Sim testing is realavant to other bullets in that media and that media only. Sim testing has no hair, hide bone, muscle, heart, liver or lungs all of which react differently to a bullet impact. You are wrong when you state that,
" Guess what, dummy, the people who develop and design bullets do so with ballistic test media. Not critters. So how you figure you can somehow discredit my testing is beyond me" the makers start you media and final up with in the field testing on game.

You might want to try posting your thoughts without the personal insults, just a thought.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first