DISASTER

Model70Guy is being polite.I got there 2 days befor the other 2 guys only to find that we were not going to the promised MULTIPLE buff area but to some [bleep] whole that had no buff on it and no quota for non trophy elephant.But some guy named Charles was suppose to show up and get things straightened out.Well when I left that area after 4 days still no sign of Charles or the non trophy elephant quota.On the first day in camp when I came in for lunch I was confronted by the fellow running the camp asking me what the [bleep] I was doing there, he then asked if I was hunting donkey or goat because there was nothing else on Quota on that property.I was later offered a PAC elephant hunt to be hunted at night with spotlight.I had booked a nontrophy elephant hunt so I could experience the tracking and HUNTING of an elephant,not a night spotlight hunt which I could have booked WAY cheaper then I was paying.
I moved on the fourth day after the 3 truck traffic jam trying to hunt the same small area as the other 2 guys.
I was jacked to go to another place but that was short lived when we couldn't get on one of the places where there was actually buffalo because there was a problem with money being owed to the property owner by the Operator which never did get resolved while I was there.
I felt pretty stupid booking a package hunt where I paid for my animals up front with no refund if the animals were not shot.
Both the booking agent and Operator were guarantied
their money regarless if I got anything or not.This was my own STUPIDITY so PLEASE learn from me and NEVER book a package hunt it doesn't give the operator much insentive to get you your animals.I to ended up shooting my elephant and a buff but that is another story.
But as Model70Guy said even with the animals taken the hunt FOR ME was a complete CLUSTER[bleep].
I never did see a buff bull on the properties that the Operator had for me to hunt.Most of the properties were villages where most of the game had been snared and killed off,far from the great buff and elephant places that we had been promised .Just read the 24 hrs campsite hunt thread that was selling this hunt.
I guess BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by chopper; 08/15/08.