BTW, I just updated my signature line and personal profile to reflect the changes going on.

On the topic of other hunts, I just had a hunter come back from a terrific Cape Buffalo with a bow hunt, and he loved it. His second hunt in as many years with Tim and myself. My last hunters of 2007 liked thier hunt and PH and overall experience so much they bought me a new GPS with sattelite link up etc. plus gave me a cash tip and are planning to go again. Very unuslal in this business. I have hunters from last year and this one who would be willing to be references if asked to do so. The 24hrcf trip was unusual and needs to be addressed, just updating and informing. Again, more to come when I have responses from Tim Schultz and other with whom I am consulting including members of the Zim proffesional hunters association.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500