"I also think volumes can be read into Mark's suddenly not booking African safaris with anyone at the time. MJ"

What you can read into this is that I am still waiting for all info to come in and for other hunters to return from their trips this year to make a final determination regarding which way to go or what to do. No more, no less. I have presented Tims statements so that those who wish to read them and factor them in may do so. I have not asked him for more information as the other data I am collecting is from 3rd party sources in Zimbabwe with no bones to pick but good insight and information. This is all I will say about any of this until I have more info and data at the end of the hunting season. I have considered Mike aka Model 70 guy AND Tim Schultz to be my freinds. It is very difficult to choose sides as each has points of value. This whole thing is quite a mess but as for me right now....Over and out on this topic until after I have collected more info and recon. which will come in after the safari season is over and the 3rd party folks and September and October hunters have time to respond. Nothing for me to do otherwise at the moment. I will see you all at other Africa topics and a few other forums I visit here at 24hrcf. Cheers..... MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500