As this hunt was solicited to me and others on this web site I do have an interest on the outcome. It is clear that clients were not happy with aspects of this years and last years hunt. If this hunt was not brought to the attention of the viewers of this site in the form of a solicitation I would not have the same interest. Since this has been an ongoing event the last two years I would appreciate feedback from the parties that went as referances. That is a problem with selling these kind of hunts is that the operators and agents take alot of chances if things do not go well. If it worked then you hit a home run.
We each make our own minds up.
What I read into this is alot of excuses. Too many for what is spent on a safari in regards to time and money.
I have not seen anything that would give me hope that I would like to take a chance on one of these hunts. It does apear that too much is left to chance trying to make these hunts work. With all the changes in Zim due to the political issues I feel you must work very hard choosing operators that have established areas that they are able to have ongoing stable operations. Let us face it. The real meat of this situation is that the safari operator "tried to make do" with a hunt.
If I book a hunt accross the world the operator and booking agent better understand that I do not want to experience a "try to make do" hunt. For me I want to be told that all is not well so I can decide whether to give them my money and take a chance.
I think that some times the American (or Canadian)hunter is seen as having too much time and money. It is not the case with all of us. I know these safari operators are trying to hang on in a country that is trying to milk its legendary past for all it is worth. They need hunters. Hunters need good and professionaly run hunts. I am sorry but this hunt did not work. I would not take one of these hunts for any cost.

Also the Brit F jokes are getting too old for me. Nothing personal but could we let them go.