Same here. I saw Tim Schultz twice while in Zim, each for about 15 minutes. His wife Bianca, who is co-owner and handles all the finances, got an ear full from me at the end of the hunt. We were hunting in an area where there was no cell service and no one had a satellite phone, so calls to Mark, Tim, or Bianca were not made and we did the best we could with what we had. After I had my say with Bianca, she made it seem as though Mark knew all of this and should have informed me prior to getting over to Africa. Whether this was the truth or not, I have no way of knowing. I will say that after talking with Bianca, my PH (who was present and heard everything I had to say) told me that he was very pleased that I spoke up and let her know about all the problems since they (Tim and Bianca) would not listen to him when he commented about conditions after previous hunts and thought he was just spinning yarns. I believe that African Dream Safaris knows full well this is the game that they are playing, but are able to find enough gullable hunters to not worry about it. It's also my opinion that one of the games (scams) they play is what others have mentioned here, i.e. get you over there and then try to get you to upgrade your hunt to get into more favorable hunting locations or to hunt the game they do have available rather than the game you intended or wanted to hunt. Those that are unwilling or unable to fork over the extra cash get stuck on the farms with no game. Just my humble opinion. By the way, I exchanged PM's with MotorCity just a week before I left for Africa and just after he had gotten back and he did inform me of the conditions he had encountered while there. At that point, it was really too late to do much about it and since it was my first trip to Africa I was overly optimistic and hoping I would have a different experience. Too bad I didn't listen and had to find out for myself.
Test