Stetson

Yes you have missread something........ in fact, in this case, most things. confused What I'm trying to do is exactly what I've said in my earlier posts. Nothing more and nothing less. It's so ridiculous when these things turn into flaming wars because of uninformed comments from people who were not there, don't know anything about what happened and probably know very little about Africa or the African hunting industry.

The reason I used the expression STFU is that it's more polite than using the entire words........ the reason I use the word [bleep] is that I'm British by birth and English by the grace of God wink and in our culture, we use the word [bleep] a great deal.

Very often, in fact usually, it's not meant in an insulting way, just to add sentiment or underline a statement. For example, if something is nicer than nice, it's [bleep]' nice, if something is uglier that ugly, it's [bleep]' ugly and if a Buff is bigger than big.......... I'm sure you can work out the rest!

All races have individual cultures and sub cultures and none are better than the other......... they're just different and in my culture the word [bleep] is a very useful word....... and as we invented it, I reckon we have every right to use it any way we [bleep]' like......... but hey, don't get upset, I'm only pulling your [bleep]' leg! laugh laugh

Have you swept the visioned valley with the green stream streaking though it?
Searched the vastness for a something you have lost?
Have you strung your soul to silence? Then for God's sake go and do it
Hear the challenge, learn the lesson, pay the cost