Gentlemen,

Nowhere did I mention censorship of any kind and if anyone truly thinks I did, they need to buy temselves a dictionary and/or a pair of glasses.

What I've been repeatedly advocting was that the parties concerned stay calm and sort it out in private and then come back onto the forum and announce the result......... the reason I suggested that, as I've repeatedly stated, was to avoid a flaming war (that does nothing but damage the forum) between a jury who were not there, don't know what really happened and mostly don't know much about the realities of the safari business etc etc. Don't feel offended by that last point, it's not meant to insult, it's meant to illustrate the point that the safari business can be extremely complex and one needs to have been in the business for a long time to appreciate that fact.

That hasn't happened and it comes as no suprise to me that a flaming war that will contribute nothing to the outcome and is already damaging the forum has broken out............ Wow, what a suprise!

I'll add that if the various parties involved had proper safari contracts then it should be fairly straightforward enough to sort out and if they didn't, then they should have done. Also that you don't get what you don't pay for and anyone who doesn't realise that simple fact of life really is mistaken.

Please note that I'm not taking sides here or saying who is or isn't to blame.......... I wasn't there so I don't know what happened......

Last edited by shakari; 08/24/08.

Have you swept the visioned valley with the green stream streaking though it?
Searched the vastness for a something you have lost?
Have you strung your soul to silence? Then for God's sake go and do it
Hear the challenge, learn the lesson, pay the cost