Originally Posted by Stetson
Originally Posted by shakari

How about you? - Perhaps you could tell us what personal experience you have of Africa, it's hunting and it's hunting industry that makes you so very sure you know who's to blame?

The one little tidbit that you have never gleaned in your vast experience is that it does NOT matter who is to blame. Mark admidts the hunt was unacceptable.
End of story.
US booking agents are supposed to hold the funds until after the hunt. This is why they get a commission. This is the point of using them and not booking direct. No funds, no leverage.
The rest is just twaddle.
As far as your comments about this thread being "controlled" you have proven my point over and over.
I have little doubt that you will continue on this tact no matter what gets posted or by whome.

Well said, and obviously there is a difference between censorship and voluntarily refraining from posting an opinion. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”