If this hunt was organised by who I think it was, it's unusual in that although I don't know much about him, I always thought the guy was of good repute and would be suprised if he was to blame for anything.

How about the guys who went on the hunt, write a proper hunt report detailing all the good and bad etc (for example how they came to be kicked out of camp in the middle of the night and did they have a contract etc) so that the agent has a proper chance to address the entire issue properly. He's contributed a lot to this forum over the years and surely he's at least owed that....

Alternatively, keep it off the public forum entirely and deal with it completely in private which might actually be a far better option.

Trial by internet is always a dangerous thing because most of the time only one half of the story is ever heard and all they usually achieve is to disrupt the forum where the trial takes place and no-one comes out a winner. - Incidentally, it also often lays at least some of the contributors and indeed also the forum owners open to the risk of prosecution for libel. Internet libel laws are extremely strict and often ignored.

But hey, it could have been worse. It was reported on another forum by a well respected and highly reputable Zim resident that during the election period one Brit hunter spent 5 days in a Zim jail without food or water because (as I understand it) his paperwork wasn't in order! frown

Last edited by shakari; 08/16/08.

Have you swept the visioned valley with the green stream streaking though it?
Searched the vastness for a something you have lost?
Have you strung your soul to silence? Then for God's sake go and do it
Hear the challenge, learn the lesson, pay the cost