JPK

Glad you enjoyed a bit of English humour! - sometimes if people aren't Brits, they just don't appreciate the humour at all.... wink

The examples I used were just suggestions of the sort of thing that could have been a factor in what happened..... nothing more.

It certainly sounds like the hunt went tits up for some reason but as I keep saying, all I'm trying to do is avoid this thing turning into a trial by internet with a jury of people who weren't there and don't know what happened, before Mark has had a chance to find everyhing out.

Mark has been a member of this forum a long time and has contributed an awful lot and I feel it's unfair for anyone to find him guilty before he's had a chance to do any more than make an opening statement that simply says he's trying to look into the matter. Hell, he wasn't even along on the hunt, so in effect, he probably doesn't know much more at this point that you, I or the rest of the jury..........

Lets also remember that Zim is deeply in the doo doo right now and many places only have occasional electricity or phones so it's gonna take a while to even get hold of anyone over there....

Have you swept the visioned valley with the green stream streaking though it?
Searched the vastness for a something you have lost?
Have you strung your soul to silence? Then for God's sake go and do it
Hear the challenge, learn the lesson, pay the cost